Tesla Motors Brings the Experience of Living With Model S to Cities Across America
PALO ALTO, CA — (Marketwired) — 07/16/15 — On the heels of Tesla’s (NASDAQ: TSLA) recent announcement that Model S worldwide has driven more than one billion miles, Tesla kicks off The Next Billion Tour to give customers across the country the opportunity to get behind the wheel of Model S and experience the benefits of going electric.
Guests are invited to experience the exhilarating performance and handling of Model S and hear from local owners about owning and driving a Tesla. In addition to offering test drives in Model S, Tesla experience stations will highlight: Model S features including Tesla’s pioneering Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive and Autopilot technology, Tesla’s over-the-air updates, Tesla’s revolutionary approach to car and customer service, and the ease of charging a Model S at home and on the road.
Customers may RSVP for events by visiting: teslamotors.com/thenextbillion
North American Next Billion Tour Schedule
- Pittsburgh, PA: July 17-19
- Bethlehem, PA: July 18-19
- Albany, NY: July 23-24
- Orange County, CA: July 23-26
- Long Beach Island, NJ: July 24-26
- Syracuse, NY: July 27
- The Finger Lakes, NY: July 28
- Rochester, NY: July 30- 31
- San Diego, CA: July 30- August 2
- Virginia Beach, VA: July 31- August 2
- Lake George, NY: August 3-5
- Tucson, AZ: August 7-9
- Miami, FL: August 7-9
- Burlington, VT: August 8-9
- Bedford, NH: August 11-12
- Portsmouth, NH: August 14-15
- Chicago, IL: August 14-16
- Fort Worth, TX: August 14-16
- Plymouth, MA: August 17
- Cape Cod, MA: August 18-19
- Minneapolis, MN: August 21-23
- Austin, TX: August 21-23
- Newport, RI: August 21-23
- Weekapaug, RI: August 25-26
- Calgary, BC: August 28-29
- Fairfield, CT: August 28-29
- Greenwich, CT: August 30-31
About Model S
Model S is the world’s first premium sedan built from the ground up as an electric vehicle. It has been engineered to deliver unprecedented range and a thrilling drive experience. Model S is the world’s fastest-accelerating four-door vehicle ever built and travels 270 miles on a single charge. With a rigid body structure, nearly 50/50 weight distribution and a remarkably low center of gravity, Model S offers the responsiveness and agility expected from the world’s best sports cars while providing the ride quality of a luxury performance sedan.
Model S has received many awards and accolades, including Motor Trend 2013 Car of the Year©, Car and Driver 10 Best 2015, AUTOMOBILE Magazine 2013 Automobile of the Year, the 2013 Yahoo! AUTOS Car of the Year, TIME’s Best Invention of the Year 2012, Consumer Reports’ highest score ever given to a car, and a NHTSA 5-star safety rating.
Tesla Motors’ (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transport with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles as well as renewable energy storage. Tesla has delivered more than 80,000 electric vehicles to customers worldwide.
Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.